Edmappers is an international student advisory organization which was established with a sole purpose of being a meaningful partner for all the career aspirants to realize their life goals through education. Edmappers is committed to maintain your trust by protecting your personal information. The terms “We” “Us” “Our” individually and collectively refer to Edmappers Private Limited and the terms “You” ”Your” refers to the user accessing our website.
We collect different types of information depending on our engagement with you and the requirements of applicable law as described below.
When you use our website, you provide us data through a variety of ways. This information might include your name, number, e-mail, gender, date of birth, address, state, pincode and service of interest.
- We collect information regarding your complete profile sometimes to provide you with best of our services.
- The sources for data collection can be few among the specified (a) that you provide to us directly; (b) that your parent, or guardian provides to us; (c) about your use of our services, and (d) If you opt in to certain features or depending on your device settings, we obtain geo-location data.
Usage of the Information
We use the collected information for various purposes
- To provide you with quality service and improve your experience
- To respond back to your queries, comments and concerns, provide customer and technical support, operate and maintain the services.
- To understand and analyze the usage trends and queries received from you to improve our services and support.
- To notify you on the services - we may also send communications through email and other communications to inform you of new information and improvements in our services.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We may disclose your personal information only if we are required by law or if you violate our Terms and Conditions. In exceptional circumstances, we may share information about you with a third party if we believe that sharing is reasonably necessary, including but not limited to, under following circumstances
- To comply with a legal obligation or any applicable law, regulation, court order
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Edmappers
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- To defend ourselves against any claims or allegations
- To protect from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use or activity.
Service Providers - Third Party Companies
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related activities or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- We cannot control or be held responsible for third parties’ privacy practices and content. Please read their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your information. We are not responsible for the data collection, privacy, and information sharing policies and procedures or content of such third-party websites.
- The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We take reasonable steps endeavoring to use appropriate technical or organizational measures to protect your information, including against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
- Whilst we will endeavor to maintain security, given the nature of communications and information processing technology, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- As we address the students primarily, all the information provided will be enlightening and knowledgeable for students of all ages with respect to their education and career.
- Since few of our services pertains to students starting from the age group of 12 and above, we do collect some personal information which is necessary to stay in contact with students during their admission process.
- If a child opts for any of our service, we actively seek the permission from the parent/guardian and collect their information and consent when registering the children.
- If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our records and servers with applicable law.
- If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us on email@example.com for support.
Country - Specific Information
- All the country specific information which is provided on the website is for general informational purpose only and has been ascertained to be correct at the time of publishing. We recommend that the user takes due diligence to check for latest information from official websites for each country as may be deemed necessary.
Note: Please visit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes to this Policy which we may update from time to time.